FOUNDED IN 1979 – PETROCONSULT IS ONE OF THE OLDEST OIL AND GAS SERVICES AND ENGINEERING COMPANIES IN EGYPT AND THE MIDDLE EAST.
Petroconsult can trace its roots back to 1979 when Eng. Said Elleithy established his firm in Giza. It is one of the oldest privately summary owned Petroleum, Refinery, and Petrochemical equipment supply and engineering service companies in Egypt and the Middle East.
With hundreds of equipments successfully supplied and dozens of contracts perfectly executed, we are one of the leading companies in the fourth decade of our existence, we are a modern, dynamic private company with a clear strategic positioning.
Petroconsult offers its clients bespoke tailor made solutions through five divisions:
- Petro. Agencies: Represents World’s leading Principals like SPX Clydeunion Pump, Sulzer Turbo Services, Siemens Water, GEA Heat Exchangers & Crane Valves.
- Petro. Supplies: Supply of New Equipment & Spare Parts.
- Petro. Agencies: Rental of Process Equipment & Cyclonic Desanders.
- Petro. Marine: Provision of Offshore & Marine Services, Chartering & Brokerage of Vessels.
- Petro. Dredging: Founder of Egypt’s first dedicated national dredging company (Egyptian Dutch dredging Company- EDDC) with 20% Petroconsult ownership.