Eng. Said Elleithy
The Founder And General Manager Of Petroconsult, Eng. Said Elleithy Is A Well Recognized Chemical/Petroleum Engineer Ex-The Petroleum Sector In Egypt With Many Years Of Experience In Almost All Disciplines Of The Industry Since 1960.
His Work Experience Has Covered Both The Upstream And The Downstream Phases Of This Industry Starting From Drilling to Production To Surface Treatment And Handling (Both Onshore And Offshore) As Well As Refinery And Processing Operations.
His Service Term With The Petroleum Sector As A Company Man In Various Phases Of Engineering And Operations Started In 1960 With Ministry Of Industry, Petroleum Division And Ended In 1979 With Gupco (Amoco) As Manager Of Engineering Sector After 11 Years Of Service. Before Gupco He Served Both Petrobel (Agip) And Alexandria Petroleum Refinery In Alexandria .
Since Establishing His Private Consulting Business In 1979 Mr. Elleithy Has Managed To Maintain Intimate And Long Lasting Relations With All His Ex-Colleagues In The Industry And Has Also Developed Several New Ones All Of Them Are In Very Senior Positions In The Sector.
Eng. Hazem Elleithy
- Over 15 Years Experience In Marine & Offshore and petroleum.
- General Manager for PetroConsult Engineering 2006
- Business Development Manager Middle East and North Africa for LAMNALCO ltd. (UAE) 2005
- IDKU LNG Port Manager For The Egyptian Liquefied Natural Gas Company( ELNG) 2003/2004.
- Egypt Area Manager For Seabulk Offshore International 1998-2002